Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting the kit from Rich. It shipped today. Everything I've read about his CS is true. He is prompt in answering emails which was great. I ordered Friday, then Sunday I was notified by my bank about suspicious activity on the card. So the account was froze to transactions. I emailed Rich in a panic thinking it's going to mess things up. Within minutes he replied all was good. Thanks Rich.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm finally getting the kit from Rich. It shipped today. Everything I've read about his CS is true. He is prompt in answering emails which was great. I ordered Friday, then Sunday I was notified by my bank about suspicious activity on the card. So the account was froze to transactions. I emailed Rich in a panic thinking it's going to mess things up. Within minutes he replied all was good. Thanks Rich.
As good as Rich is to work with, you will find the trigger mod changes the whole
experience of shooting your bow... I sure did. Good luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kit just came in the mail this morning along with some Lumenoks. got to try to sneak away from the bathroom remodeling and get to my brother's to use his drill press. If not today, tomorrow morning for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts