Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Excalibur Assassin 400TD
973 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that Snoopy is gone. Many of you have seen my posts with pictures of him. I decided to put him down…. Please don’t ask why.…A long personal story . Trying hard to put all of this behind me and figured a post might help.
Not forgotten….
Bowhunterchuck
View attachment 229355

Plant Dog Carnivore Tree Fawn

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
It's tough, but when you spend there whole life with them, you just know when as hard as it is,,,, its the right thing to do,,,, for them.

I'm sure Snoopy is better off, and wish you the best going forward!

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Ive lost my share. I know your pain. My dog for whatever reason made it to the road a couple weeks ago and got hit by an auto.Ive been nursing her back to health but it's a slooooow go. But theyre DEFINITELY work the trouble. You really get attached to them and it hurts when you loose one.:(

·
Registered
645 Posts
Very sorry to hear Chuck. Like losing a family member on top of a best friend. Mine follows me EVERY where I go, and sleeps under my side of the bed if I let him. I know the day is coming. I always say I'll never get another, but a house just isn't the same without a good dog. Usually takes less than a month and my family and I can't stand it and we go get another one to spoil and love.

·
Registered
wicked ridge blackhawk 360
863 Posts
Man, that’s a hard, hard thing to do. They get to be like your children. I have experienced that pain as I’m sure many others here have. I’ve got a pit bull that’s almost 13 years old and I dread the day.

Lord, help me to be half the man my dog thinks I am.
Blessings to you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts