Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for all the sympathy and support…this helps me more than you know. I was thinking about canceling Facebook and Tapatalk and just dwell in my guilt alone. I didn’t realize how big of a “family “ I am involved in with all of you guys. I’m still going to cancel Facebook….lol
Thanks again “family “
Bowhunterchuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is a tough thing to do. Probably why I don’t have dogs anymore.
I've thought that same thing numerous times, but the amount of joy they give me well offsets the pain I feel when I lose one. I feel sorry for people that don't get to experience what dogs bring to their lives.

One of my favorite pics depicting life through our mind's eye vs. what a dog sees.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've thought that same thing numerous times, but the amount of joy they give me well offsets the pain I feel when I lose one. I feel sorry for people that don't get to experience what dogs bring to their lives.

One of my favorite pics depicting life through our mind's eye vs. what a dog sees.

Now I know why my dog is always happy. There is great beauty in simplicity.
✌DF

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm new to CBN. Just read your posting of loosing your best friend. I'm sorry for your loss I know what it's like to loose one. Mine come up missing and don't know what happened to him. We live on a farm in WV and I always let him run loose and it was 2nd week of rifle season we believe someone must have shot him. We had him for eight years and I still miss him. That happened over 20 year ago. We got us another border collie. Here a picture of my girl. We keep her put up at night and only let her out while we're home. Well I'm sorry for your loss and hope you don't wait as long as I did to get another one
Plant Dog Dog breed Tree Carnivore

21 - 35 of 35 Posts