Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Somebody cutting onions in here?

Paul sure had a way with words. I remember listening to him every day at lunch with my dad when I worked in his upholstery shop each summer. Miss em both.

·
Registered
525 Posts
...And that's the rest of the story.

Check out his "If I was the devil" recording from nearly 50 years. It's uncanny and sad how many of his prediction have come true.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I miss Mr. Harvey and the rest of the story, those where the days!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Now that was good stuff. Havent heard it in years. Reminds me of my youth. Mr. Harvey would come on the radio at 5:05 pm. My back side had better be sitting at the table when he came on with my hands washed or my back side wouldnt be able to sit sit down for a few days. Man full of wisdom.

·
Registered
568 Posts
In my young side of life when Paul Harvey come on the radio at 12 noon and 5:30PM, a person stopped the world and listened to his news broadcast and the rest of the story broadcast. He was truly in a class of great people of the time. Just maybe, if there was more of him in todays world.
Here are two more of my favorites.
Letter from God. paul harvey letter from god - Bing video

What are fathers made of paul harvey what are fathers made of - Bing video

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
This country was built on Christianity and the Farmers made it happen. They worked hard to make sure the country got fed. It's a terrible shame that the current generation and their trends are trying to bury our history and call it racist. We are living in the age of hate, confusion and disregarding self - centeredness and disrespectful self - entitlement.....

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Wife and I were at the Cracker Barrel this morning (again) and I had to take this pic of a coffee mug.

IMG_0960.JPG

Reactions: THF

·
1,379 Posts
This country was built on Christianity and the Farmers made it happen. They worked hard to make sure the country got fed. It's a terrible shame that the current generation and their trends are trying to bury our history and call it racist. We are living in the age of hate, confusion and disregarding self - centeredness and disrespectful self - entitlement.....
SO GOD MADE COMMON SENSE ------ I hope and pray that Millennials start using it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts