Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I was ridiculed by one or two of the forum's geniuses on here about 2 years ago, but it does seem it’s being accepted more and more.

The lame stream media is still trying to keep everyone scared of their own shadow with the constant reporting of increases in daily COVID cases - they’re following their orders really great.

What happened to all the people that tested positive a month ago - are they all dead, all still in the hospital, or did they recover? And I’m not talking about deaths by people that had COVID plus 3-4 underlying illnesses that was already pushing them into the grave.

Omicron doesn’t seem to be that deadly, and if our immune system develops antibodies and protection against future COVID infections, then it would seem that if everyone took their turn in the barrel the sooner we’d be done with this crap.

·
4,605 Posts
Omicron may be the variant that accomplishes that with its rapid spread and high infection rate, but lower effects generally. After nearly 2years of avoiding the crud, I’m pretty sure I have it now. Grandson brought it to the family from preschool. :rolleyes: Both kids and parents tested positive, and we had the kids 2 1/2 days last week. The wife has more symptoms than I do, but no tests available for confirmation. Some body aches, mild congestion and dry cough is all for now. We are both vaxxed and boosted. We’ll see I guess. Problem is it seems like some can have it, then get it again. Not sure how immune you really get.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Omicron may be the variant that accomplishes that with its rapid spread and high infection rate, but lower effects generally. After nearly 2years of avoiding the crud, I’m pretty sure I have it now. Grandson brought it to the family from preschool. :rolleyes: Both kids and parents tested positive, and we had the kids 2 1/2 days last week. The wife has more symptoms than I do, but no tests available for confirmation. Some body aches, mild congestion and dry cough is all for now. We are both vaxxed and boosted. We’ll see I guess. Problem is it seems like some can have it, then get it again. Not sure how immune you really get.
Sorry to hear you and your wife have it Jeff. Praying you both get thru it without any issues. 🙏

·
Registered
Darton Serpent, Serpend LTD, Viper SSxtreme and Scorpyd Aculeus 135lbs
239 Posts
The question is whether one is willing to end the measures, at the moment at least here in this country it still looks like the plan is to vaccinate everyone, no matter what the cost of forcing people to do so.

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
2,840 Posts
i dont think 0micro has any more rapid spread rate than any other seasonal virus we have had since studies at 90s
if i remember right, 1-2months around the globe was and is the normal spread speed

lets hope that Kp index recovers in to steady above 2 soon
(auroral-activity)

there is large coronal hole turning just towards us, this means its gonna take atleast few days untill we see it recovering
and lets hope that active area behind it, isnt sneezing towards us ;)

(coronal-holes)

wish you all and your families full recovery from what ever you had catch

·
Registered
431 Posts
My wife is a RN and had it back in mid April of 2020 when it was doom and gloom better get your will in order, I didn't get tested, never had a sniffle. When she started giving blood again in August of 2020, the Red Cross was testing for antibodies which she was positive for and positive for every other month thru Sept 2021 when they stop testing for it. She was pretty confident on natural immunities not getting it again.

Early November it was making it rounds thru the plant here, so on the 13th I was felling a bit off and wife brought home a couple rapid kits and we both tested positive. So much on her theory on natural immunities and not getting it again.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
My wife is a RN and had it back in mid April of 2020 when it was doom and gloom better get your will in order, I didn't get tested, never had a sniffle. When she started giving blood again in August of 2020, the Red Cross was testing for antibodies which she was positive for and positive for every other month thru Sept 2021 when they stop testing for it. She was pretty confident on natural immunities not getting it again.

Early November it was making it rounds thru the plant here, so on the 13th I was felling a bit off and wife brought home a couple rapid kits and we both tested positive. So much on her theory on natural immunities and not getting it again.
the way it works is how ill we get from it. i.e. once you had it once, next time your body will not react as bad as in first time
more times you get it, less effort it takes to get rid of it

you will never in your life get "immune" into viruses, they will come and go as they please, just how you and your body reacts to it is what matters

btw "herd immunity" is not science term, it was invented in mainstream media. and was previously used to describe your chances of getting killed by predator in bigger herd

bigger the herd is, least chances of getting eaten by single predator you have = herd protection

but there is no such thing as herd immunity

·
Registered
2,779 Posts

Girl at work had it 2 times as well. Natural immunity isnt forever. That was stated at the start. Its different in everyone.

·
Registered
239 Posts
@fly
Herd immunity is more about the fact that the virus is more difficult to transmit from person to person because an immunized body prevents you from continuing to produce so many viruses that you can spread them further to an infectious extent.
If the body has enough antibodies, the period in which one is contagious and how many viruses can be spread through the breath is reduced.
However, the vaccines are so weak that it hardly makes sense for people under 60 and without serious illnesses to get vaccinated.
Not to mention the use of adjuvants, some of which are worse than a disease, at least for young people.

This is my personal opinion and contradicts the public discourse as well as the official scientific presentation.

·
Registered
431 Posts
out of the 36 that had it at work over 3 weeks, 6 were unvaxxed, 12 were vaxxed, rest were vaxxed with a booster, all first timers getting it, all ages ages 20-65. One guy is a diabetic had it semi rough, rest of us had pretty much exact same symptoms regardless of vaxx status.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
@fly
Herd immunity is more about the fact that the virus is more difficult to transmit from person to person because an immunized body prevents you from continuing to produce so many viruses that you can spread them further to an infectious extent.
If the body has enough antibodies, the period in which one is contagious and how many viruses can be spread through the breath is reduced.
However, the vaccines are so weak that it hardly makes sense for people under 60 and without serious illnesses to get vaccinated.
Not to mention the use of adjuvants, some of which are worse than a disease, at least for young people.

This is my personal opinion and contradicts the public discourse as well as the official scientific presentation.
i dont think number of viruses has nothing to do with if it spreads or not, it will keep spreading no matter what the numbers are

·
Registered
431 Posts
I don't think we'll ever see it go away unless something comes along pill or shot wise that prevents or eradicates it.

Influenza A been making it's rounds around here lately, guys that have had it say they'd rather have the bug again than this flu.

·
Registered
239 Posts
In the last 2 years I have had my 4th respiratory tract infection behind me, I am not vaccinated and still do not count as recovered because luckily the disease seems to avoid me.
I work in public in direct customer contact and get tested daily, it's still much safer than anyone who is vaccinated and can transmit the virus in exactly the same way.
So in my government and in the scientific advisors there are only people who want to vaccinate everyone and not to protect anyone. Because ideally every person should be tested every day in order to minimize the existing risk as much as possible.
Furthermore, we closed hospitals, staff gave up their jobs and many other problems that nobody in politics wants to deal with.
So what is this pandemic about?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
In the last 2 years I have had my 4th respiratory tract infection behind me, I am not vaccinated and still do not count as recovered because luckily the disease seems to avoid me.
I work in public in direct customer contact and get tested daily, it's still much safer than anyone who is vaccinated and can transmit the virus in exactly the same way.
So in my government and in the scientific advisors there are only people who want to vaccinate everyone and not to protect anyone. Because ideally every person should be tested every day in order to minimize the existing risk as much as possible.
Furthermore, we closed hospitals, staff gave up their jobs and many other problems that nobody in politics wants to deal with.
So what is this pandemic about?
i guess the german gov made bad deals with pharma

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Check this out, from Fly:

·
4,605 Posts
Sorry to hear you and your wife have it Jeff. Praying you both get thru it without any issues. 🙏
Thanks Jim. I don’t have the boundless expertise that some here seem to have, but not feelin bad this morning. Kind of like when we got the first or second shot. I’ve always had a pretty strong immune system. Guess 36 years of teaching middle school helped a bit. ;) Might just go sit in a tree for a couple of hours this afternoon. Find out what the squirrels and birds are up to.;)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Herd immunity was another lie. I’ve had it twice. Omicron wasn’t as bad. I’m “vaccinated” that may have reduced symptoms. I have an employee who has had it three times pretty bad. Third time was after full vaccination.

But with all the shots and all the natural infections we HAVE to be at herd immunity levels at this point or at least seeing a dent. But that isn’t the case. It’s worse than ever. Same people dying before are still dying …. vaccinated and unvaccinated.

We need better antiviral treatments and hopefully it is starting to burn itself out.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Seems if the government would allow the inexpensive Hydroxichloroquine and Ivermetcin we’d all be better off.

Problem is the drug companies can’t make enough money from them. As always - follow the money.

If our Bolshevik governor hadn’t banned these 2 drugs I would have passed on the vaccines and gone with those.

I shop at Walmart - I’m sure I’ve been infected several times already and didn’t know it. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Herd immunity was another lie. I’ve had it twice. Omicron wasn’t as bad. I’m “vaccinated” that may have reduced symptoms. I have an employee who has had it three times pretty bad. Third time was after full vaccination.

But with all the shots and all the natural infections we HAVE to be at herd immunity levels at this point or at least seeing a dent. But that isn’t the case. It’s worse than ever. Same people dying before are still dying …. vaccinated and unvaccinated.

We need better antiviral treatments and hopefully it is starting to burn itself out.
humanity never vanished on fever

1 - 20 of 59 Posts