Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 41 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Thanks Jim. I don’t have the boundless expertise that some here seem to have, but not feelin bad this morning. Kind of like when we got the first or second shot. I’ve always had a pretty strong immune system. Guess 36 years of teaching middle school helped a bit. ;) Might just go sit in a tree for a couple of hours this afternoon. Find out what the squirrels and birds are up to.;)
Good to hear Jeff! Some fresh air always helps!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Herd immunity was another lie. I’ve had it twice. Omicron wasn’t as bad. I’m “vaccinated” that may have reduced symptoms. I have an employee who has had it three times pretty bad. Third time was after full vaccination.

But with all the shots and all the natural infections we HAVE to be at herd immunity levels at this point or at least seeing a dent. But that isn’t the case. It’s worse than ever. Same people dying before are still dying …. vaccinated and unvaccinated.

We need better antiviral treatments and hopefully it is starting to burn itself out.
We have ivermectin. Have not had a sniffle since my Doc put me on it. One dose a month.
At work it is a virus of the vaccinated.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,025 Posts
My wife is a RN and had it back in mid April of 2020 when it was doom and gloom better get your will in order, I didn't get tested, never had a sniffle. When she started giving blood again in August of 2020, the Red Cross was testing for antibodies which she was positive for and positive for every other month thru Sept 2021 when they stop testing for it. She was pretty confident on natural immunities not getting it again.

Early November it was making it rounds thru the plant here, so on the 13th I was felling a bit off and wife brought home a couple rapid kits and we both tested positive. So much on her theory on natural immunities and not getting it again.

Those tests are a joke, man.....

·
1,976 Posts
I have covid now for the first time.. :(

I'm double vacinated with phyzer.

Day one I was sore all over and a massive headache.

Day 2 was like a bad cold with killer fatigue.

Slowly but surely subsiding now. :)

I would like to think the vaccine prepared my immune system to kill it off but I will never really know. Lol

Good news is I'll live for another hunting season. :)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I just read today that Doctors in Africa are reporting people getting reinfected with the omicron virus after having it already! They are saying it has so many mutations that the body can't build immunities!

What a mess, but at least it's not a death sentence, yet!!!

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
I have covid now for the first time.. :(

I'm double vacinated with phyzer.

Day one I was sore all over and a massive headache.

Day 2 was like a bad cold with killer fatigue.

Slowly but surely subsiding now. :)

I would like to think the vaccine prepared my immune system to kill it off but I will never really know. Lol

Good news is I'll live for another hunting season. :)
That's my goal too... live to another hunting season. Hope you feel better. I think the vaccines lessened my symptoms. But who knows?!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Seems like everyone in this area has covid right now. By far the most since it started. Doesn’t matter if they have the shot or not, still getting it. Over 9000 yesterday. Some of them get tested 2 or 3 times until they get a positive. Some I know got tested randomly and tested positive and never developed any type of symptoms before or after the test. I don’t for one minute believe they were infected
Plenty of them have cold like symptoms, but this time, so far, not many have gotten very sick at all like the delta wave where I lost several friends.
The tests in my opinion are junk. If you go get tested and have a fever and sore throat and it takes 3 tests to get a positive, then the test is bull.
I won’t be getting tested unless I feel like I actually have something other than a common sickness. If I’m sick, I won’t be getting around anyone until I’m well anyway. I had covid once, it didn’t feel anything like a cold or sore throat. I had no doubt. It was strange.
As far as thinking the shots kept someone from getting very sick, as was stated earlier, there is no way to know since most around here that get it are back at work in 5-7 days regardless if jabbed or not.
I for one will be glad when this stuff is just a memory. Or at least a “just take some meds and go on” thing.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,025 Posts
The vaxxed all around me are get'n Covid.........I just keep on,,,keep'n on!!!! But my daughter won't even come over to have dinner outside over my fire pit!!!! Unreal!!! This SUCKZZ!!!! Thanks you azz wipe Fauci.............

·
Premium Member
TenPoint HAVOC RS440
367 Posts
Well... it's official! Team Hokey Pokey will slap and tickle each other with glee knowing I've come down with the Mexican Beer Flu! Yes, it's true, I have the RONA! I'm entering week #2. Fun? NO! But, once I recover, I will have natural immunity that is MUCH better than the hokey pokey.

Guess where I got it from. My wife. Her work FORCED her to get the hokey pokey. She, (the protected one) got sick and then got me sick. I'm going to go with this (vax) just might be the root cause of the global COVID spread to begin with!

To the boys wishing those who did not get the hokey pokey a COVID death, SORRY! I have multiple comorbidities and no Fauci poison, I'm still alive.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Willie

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Well... it's official! Team Hokey Pokey will slap and tickle each other with glee knowing I've come down with the Mexican Beer Flu! Yes, it's true, I have the RONA! I'm entering week #2. Fun? NO! But, once I recover, I will have natural immunity that is MUCH better than the hokey pokey.

Guess where I got it from. My wife. Her work FORCED her to get the hokey pokey. She, (the protected one) got sick and then got me sick. I'm going to go with this (vax) just might be the root cause of the global COVID spread to begin with!

To the boys wishing those who did not get the hokey pokey a COVID death, SORRY! I have multiple comorbidities and no Fauci poison, I'm still alive.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Willie
Hope ya get well soon! I will say a prayer for ya.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Time is running out for Fauci and his lies.
I hope that many are beginning to see how easy it is for the globalists to control the narrative, coerce, blackmail, bribe and extort support for their agenda.

..."“If the American people put us back in charge, we are definitely going to do this,” Jordan said during an appearance on “Sunday Morning Futures,” vowing to host Maria Bartiromo that he, Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., and Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis., would push for a sweeping congressional investigation into the origins of the coronavirus if Republicans regain control of Congress.
Because we now know without a doubt that Dr. Fauci knew on Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 that this thing came from a lab,” Jordan argued on Sunday. “The top scientists in the country were saying it came from a lab. One scientist says we got the notes now from the conference call on February 1st. One scientist says, ‘I don’t see how this can happen in nature, but it would be easy to do in a lab.’” "...
Fauci, COVID-19 origins to be investigated if House flips back to GOP control in 2022: Jim Jordan | Fox News

21 - 41 of 40 Posts