Crossbow Nation banner

So who is better and why

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  rt2bowhunter 
I've only owned one crossbow so far and I have the speed 425. If the limbs hold up this is a heck of a bow for the money straight out of the box. 60 yards ain't nothing for this bow and a long as you can hold steady it'll stack em in a coffee cup with the factory bolts and a 125 grain head. I have shot farther and it does good there too but I'm not going to shoot past 60 with a bow at any of my spots.

Interesting that this old thread (by a member that was banned no less) has been brought back up. It’s also interesting to me to see how different members hunt, and what they value in a setup. I like what I have, and continue to take deer at an average distance between 20 and 25 yards, so to me, speed isn’t important. I can see how it might be for others. In the next week, I will be changing both my stands out to adapt to changing deer movement. The one place is more open, and my head is already churning about what faster bow might interest me (even though I have two that can shoot 360+. :rolleyes: I call it crossbow forum effect.;)
Lol I didn't pay no attention to the time of the thread. Why did he get banned 😂

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.