Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm having a hard time finding a soft case that will fit my TS370. With the stock at its shortest position, it's approximately 34" long and it's approx. 19" wide from out to out at the limbs. I'm not having a hard time finding a case to fit those dimensions. My problem is finding one that will accommodate the scope and the pistol grip that make the bow about 10.5" high. Most cases seem to max out the interior height at 8".

I've also looked at the 30-06 Coffin case, but even though it is 11" high, it's only 18" wide.

I won't consider removing the scope to make the bow fit in a case. What do y'all recommend that's a soft case and under $75 that isn't wildly oversized?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
My buddy has the r10. His ravin case looks exactly like mine in build. Wild guess,same company makes both.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Received my case yesterday afternoon. You couldn't ask for a better fit. With the stock collapsed, it fits perfectly in both width and length, and it has plenty of "give" in the top to easily accommodate the scope. If I were to offer any criticism at all, I'd say that I'd like to see the sides of the case a bit more rigid and some sort of additional padding or "armor" over the scope.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Received my case yesterday afternoon. You couldn't ask for a better fit. With the stock collapsed, it fits perfectly in both width and length, and it has plenty of "give" in the top to easily accommodate the scope. If I were to offer any criticism at all, I'd say that I'd like to see the sides of the case a bit more rigid and some sort of additional padding or "armor" over the scope.
The backpack strap feature is slick too.

Reactions: CJarvis
1 - 11 of 11 Posts