Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my like NEW LCA Vane Master Pro complete jig system. Package includes the hard case, Fletching jig, extra new wire covers, extra jig pin incase you loose one. This is the 3 fletch option only. I fletched 6 arrows only so it is like new! Only $250.00 TYD! PayPal (NO fees to me) or Postal Money Order. Lower 48 only.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Any specific reason for selling (i.e., quality, hard to use, end product less than desired)?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not able to hunt anymore so I'm selling my equipment. One of the best if not the best jig on the market. I love that you can easily fletch 3-5 degree helical offsets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm not able to hunt anymore so I'm selling my equipment. One of the best if not the best jig on the market. I love that you can easily fletch 3-5 degree helical offsets.

I certainly hate that your ability to hunt has diminished, hopefully short term. I need to study up on this jigs limitations. I like using 2" vanes with 1 to 2 degrees offset. I typically use firenock Q nocks, AVII vanes with 1 1/8 inch setback. Will the VMP follow my recipe?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. The nock distance can easily be set by a single hand screw. It will fletch up to 5" vanes. The simplest and easiest jig with no tools required to set any helical that you want, left or right. Same with any offset for the vanes. The new updated vane holder swivels to accommodate any arrow.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
I have 6 of these. BEST jig for precise placement and adjustments.
You wouldn't be disappointed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts