Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compound crossbow clean out#3

Recently purchased from a member located in Maryland.
Silver Scorpyd Ventilator 150
Has a bit of "road rash" on the one cam. I have shot this bow quite a few times and this is cosmetic..I did try to smooth it out a bit.
Soft case.
Short sled cocker
Brand New in the package long sled cocker
Brand New set of Archery Shack string and cables installed (by me). Bow may need some tuning. Original set of string and cables.
I'll throw in some arrows and Q-nocks.
NO SCOPE or QUIVER.
Good shooting bow.

$725 shipped to your door.
Lower 48 States sales only.
PayPal or Postal Money Order accepted.
Please message me with interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Man I'd snatch it up if I haven't bought the Tremor. I just have too many here. The silver Vent is a work hoarse.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad...your close too...would save me on shipping a little ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
What sort of speeds are you getting out of it? Sorry for the naive question, but Scorpyd makes this detail—which is important to me—quite hard to discern on a lot of their bows.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Too bad...your close too...would save me on shipping a little ;)
I appreciate the offer. That's a good deal on a Silver for sure. My all time favorite.. I can't though. I'd be shot, cut up and buried in the back yard. LOL

Maybe if I decide to sell one of my many and it sells.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What sort of speeds are you getting out of it? Sorry for the naive question, but Scorpyd makes this detail—which is important to me—quite hard to discern on a lot of their bows.
... don't know for sure, however from what I understand, should be in the 390s FPS with a 400 grain total weight arrow...

·
Registered
299 Posts
... don't know for sure, however from what I understand, should be in the 390s FPS with a 400 grain total weight arrow...
Thanks. Where are you located? I'm also a PSU alum, but live in southern MD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts