Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Amped 415 a few days ago.

When I still used a vertical recurve bow, I always kept a spare string in my possible bag while hunting. It would be broke in, nocked, and silencers installed just in the off chance something happend to the current string.

I looked at the Centerpoint website, but didn't see anything on replacement cables or strings.

Has anyone shot their Centerpoint bows enough to need changing strings and/or cables? If so, where did you get them. I know that sounds odd since I just got my 415, but I prefer to have backups just in case.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to CBN. Factory strings are mediocre at best. Get yourself a set of custom strings and use your factory set as backups. Martymig is a member here and makes some of the best strings you can find. His pricing is fair and he is a great guy to do business with. Check him out.
Oncebitten

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to CBN. Factory strings are mediocre at best. Get yourself a set of custom strings and use your factory set as backups. Martymig is a member here and makes some of the best strings you can find. His pricing is fair and he is a great guy to do business with. Check him out.
Oncebitten
Cool, thanks for the info. Will look him up.

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Just picked up my Amped 415 a few days ago.

When I still used a vertical recurve bow, I always kept a spare string in my possible bag while hunting. It would be broke in, nocked, and silencers installed just in the off chance something happend to the current string.

I looked at the Centerpoint website, but didn't see anything on replacement cables or strings.

Has anyone shot their Centerpoint bows enough to need changing strings and/or cables? If so, where did you get them. I know that sounds odd since I just got my 415, but I prefer to have backups just in case.
Center point sells the factory strings and cables. Just call them to order. My Sniper 370 factory string lasted well over 2 years with over 2000 shots on it with no issues. I had reserved the center serving 2 times. Ordered another set of cables and string from CP for $45 which is a bargain. I'm happy with them.The center servings are not the best but since I reserve my own its no big deal. Most shops will reserve the center serving for about $20 as well.

Reactions: jmthomas1987
1 - 4 of 4 Posts