Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
425 FPS with a new cam design. Includes our premium speed ring optic ($120 Value) with an AR style butt stock. Retail is $549 - most shops will sell for $499.
What will you be selling it on your website for 549 or 499. Love killer instinct but if you are selling it for 549 and a local archery shop is selling it for 499, I am going to support local small buisness even if it is over 50.

129 Posts
What will you be selling it on your website for 549 or 499. Love killer instinct but if you are selling it for 549 and a local archery shop is selling it for 499, I am going to support local small buisness even if it is over 50.
It will be listed for 549. That is the exact reason why we sell MSPR on our website so we do not undercut dealers. We encourage you to visit your dealer, see the bow and purchase it there!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd like to know if KI has a reverse draw on the drawing board? I'd love to see one like company "S" @ 1/3 the price. IMO there's nothing better than the reverse for balance, more compact , lower draw but more speed due to longer throw.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.