Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice to find an easy way to know which states allow crossbows in archery seasons. Then if we could get the states that have permits for disablities to allow those states to allow them in there states (reciprocate).
The states that have permit to carry laws are statring to do that. I think its 26 states at this time.
Its tough to go to another state and archery hunt if you can't use a bow. The crossbow needs to get more attention in these areas. Maybe its just me but now that I can only use a crossbow you see what its like to be limited to 1 thing.

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
I agree...The problem is for the states that have the "VERY" restrictive permit systems it would probably cause them issues if the let people that do not meet THEIR states permit requirements hunt while hunters in that state are restricted. This could all be cleaned up by "FULL INCLUSION" in all states!!

·
219 Posts
I agree, there is enough of us on board and I have an idea. Each one of us call our neighboring game and fisheries people and ask. Then make a sticky thread titled something like Crossbow Legalities (State by State) and each of us post the results in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts