Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
The same experience I did in summer. Nowhwere I could get a Stealth. So I went to my second favorite, the Scorpyd DS. What should I say, it was the better decision, especially after I had to replace the center serving by myself, without a press needed.
But we will see, if I get a good offer, the Stealth is still attractive.

· Registered
692 Posts
I was in a local dealer this weekend that sells all of the top name brand bows. Out of every bow I picked up (Ravin R10, R20, R26, several Excalibur's, Killer Instinct Furious 9.5) the Stealth NXT fit me the best. And, it is very light compared to every other bow I looked. at. Price aside, I liked the Stealth NXT better than the Nitro X and XRT to be honest. Just felt better when I shouldered the Stealth.

I saw several listed on the internet for $1300 brand new with the Accudraw Pro. If I was looking to upgrade, which I'm not, I would have to seriously consider the Stealth NXT for $1300. Looks like a lot of bow for the money, especially with the Vapor going for $3000.

One thing I noticed yesterday is that compared to my A4, most newer bows I picked up felt really long end to end. That alone puts me off for a good many of the newer bows. They just feel awkward when I shoulder them. Why is that? I guess the quest for speed requires a longer power stroke, thus a longer bow end to end?

· Registered
692 Posts
Wow, searched again today and found the Stealth NXT with Accudraw Pro for $1099 with free shipping!

What did they sell for when they first came out?

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Wow, searched again today and found the Stealth NXT with Accudraw Pro for $1099 with free shipping!

What did they sell for when they first came out?
I think I paid around $1900

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Just looked at receipt from wyverns $1799 in 2018

· Registered
3,907 Posts
Well I put about 30 or 40 shots through it since I got it 6 months ago. I have a TP Carbon Nitro RDX too. There are positives and negatives. It's very compact but pretty heavy. The Accudraw Pro is nice but I can easily cock my Carbon Nitro with a rope sled. The Stealth sounds a little louder than the Carbon Nitro. Can't see a difference in the triggers. All in all I'm not sure it's worth the extra 20 fps or so speed gain. It's not going anywhere though except South Africa next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.