Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently broke the cable on my Woodsman. I contacted several dealers and finally chatted with a rep at 10 Point. I was told no cables are available for this old bow. Sorry but I find that hard to believe. Someone somewhere must have a cable. I’ll do the search if you’d give me some leads. Anything you can tell me will be greatly appreciated. BTW, Crossbow Nation suggested you may have a nylon cable that would work. Thanks, Gerald

·
260 Posts
For that model you need the upgrade kit - new cams and synthetic string and cables , replacing the steel cables.
Post this in the ten point section you will get more replys..

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Not for nothing but there are plenty of cables builders out there. If you have a cable that is still in one piece, I am positive you can have as many as you want, built for you. Oneida aftermarket dealers are all over the U.S.
Do a search for "lever lovers" on facebook. Search Duane Skippy Manska .
Shoot him a P.M. and tell him what you need and ask for a lead. He is going to know the best guy to help you, would be my belief. Click on Duane (above) and it will link to his facebook profile.
Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.