Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing crossbow. I've had this xbow for several years and even at this point in time in the age of narrow limb, high velocity crossbows my old Darton Impact is still as reliable and accurate as ever. It may not be the fasted at 349fps or the prettiest sight but its a great shooter and smooth trigger.

·
1,220 Posts
Hey, good to see you're still around.
I still have mine, along with the Stinger and Fireforce (the original Fireforce !) also.

Thinking of buying the Rebel.

Mike

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
STILL... shooting my Darton Impact... new strings and cables and clocking in at 349 fps with some pretty heavy arrows. I also have the newer model Fireforce which I'm getting 389 fps. I admit the Fireforce is a smoother now and easier to hold, but the Impact still holds up even after all this time. Now when I take my daughter out crossbow shooting we don't have to share a bow. Nice to be back in the forum... I hope all my friends are well.

·
1,220 Posts
Hey Sparhawk -

Yea, got the Rebel, nice shooting it. Very comfortable at the shoulder, accurate, fairly quiet...all the things that this bow was designed to do...it does well. Though I haven't shot it much, been outside working on the cars. Rather than buy a new car I'm rebuilding a "new" 54 Studebaker Conestoga wagon as my daily driver.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts