Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting ofr my Carbon Black Cyclone to be built. I email the factory every cpouple of days to see what the schedule is. Now I no longer get replies. Last word was sometime around the 15th .
Somehow I don't think I'll see it until the end of the month. The good side is everyone who got one will have all the little bugs figured out and fixed. I can learn what to do from everyone else's trial and error :)

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
A. Watch how you cock it. Hooks facing down. Pull up and back (toward yourself), esp at the point string is about to catch.
B. Take some medium grit sandpaper to the leading edge of the hooks (closest to the bow) and round them off. Otherwise they can remove some of that pretty paint if you get a roll-over.
C. Shoots great, well over 350 fps with 400 gr arrow and accurate; but get used to the noise.
D. Truglo scope that comes with it SUCKS. It's light and smaller than my LumiZone but lower real-time magnification and optical clarity. It can't be mounted far enough forward to get necessary eye relief without aftermarket
extension rings.
E. The good part is that it's narrow, that's also the bad part: need to rebuild my bow press to change string, cables.
F. Trigger breaks harder than my Terminator; likely because it's holding back more weight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts