Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

Registered
My wife just flat don't care. I can go fishing or hunting anytime and as often as i wish, and buy anything. She did ask once why do you need 2, i said incase one breaks and that was that lol.
My father in law hunted, fished, TX Golf HofF member, avid reloader/shooter, dipped Skoal.....trained mine well....zero griping about any of em for 27 years....馃挭馃槈馃憤

Btw Duke, came outta' it witha' boat??? Buncha' divorced guys I know would think you gotta he!!uva' deal....馃槈

My wife just flat don't care. I can go fishing or hunting anytime and as often as i wish, and buy anything. She did ask once why do you need 2, i said incase one breaks and that was that lol.
Neither my wife, ... nor any women I've been with since then, has ever said a solitary word against anything I ever bought. Never questioned anything they bought either. I didn't/don't drink, gamble or screw around. Aside from possibly being an A-hole now and then, they've had it pretty good. 馃榿 馃槀;)

Registered
Neither my wife, ... nor any women I've been with since then, has ever said a solitary word against anything I ever bought. Never questioned anything they bought either. I didn't/don't drink, gamble or screw around. Aside from possibly being an A-hole now and then, they've had it pretty good. 馃榿 馃槀;)
View attachment 190240
....馃槅馃憤

Registered
View attachment 190240
On the first date with my wife I laid down two rules. First, my truck my radio. Second, I鈥檓 an A-Hole. If she can live with those we鈥檇 be alright. She said in 28+ years of marriage I never lied about being an A-Hole!!!!

Some of you guys are slow learners being married more than once! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've been married for 43 years and the first time she met me I was standing behind her laughing at what someone in the groups said and she thought I was going to pour a can of coke in her long blonde Germanic hair! 馃構馃槆馃槏 The only rules I laid down :unsure: was dogs are the most important thing in the world to me, more than people. But she married me anyways and we've had up to 4 crazed hunting dogs. We have one springer and 2 absolutely maniacal Belgian Malinios now. My wife doesn't mind an accidental bite now and then. That there is a great wife! She's the best!

On the first date with my wife I laid down two rules. First, my truck my radio. Second, I鈥檓 an A-Hole. If she can live with those we鈥檇 be alright. She said in 28+ years of marriage I never lied about being an A-Hole!!!!
You're smarter ... than me. Took me 50 years and a couple dozen Sheilas before I realized I was one. ;)

Premium Member
You're smarter ... than me. Took me 50 years and a couple dozen Sheilas before I realized I was one. ;)
OMG, you are a Sheila, Duke?
Coulda fooled me (don't take much LOL, JK!)

Some of you guys are slow learners being married more than once! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've been married for 43 years and the first time she met me I was standing behind her laughing at what someone in the groups said and she thought I was going to pour a can of coke in her long blonde Germanic hair! 馃構馃槆馃槏 The only rules I laid down :unsure: was dogs are the most important thing in the world to me, more than people. But she married me anyways and we've had up to 4 crazed hunting dogs. We have one springer and 2 absolutely maniacal Belgian Malinios now. My wife doesn't mind an accidental bite now and then. That there is a great wife! She's the best!

OMG, you are a Sheila, Duke?
Coulda fooled me (don't take much LOL, JK!)
Whatdahya ... think I don't have a sensitive feminine side???

Premium Member
Whatdahya ... think I don't have a sensitive feminine side???
View attachment 190246
OM Flippin' Lord, did not see this until now!
Damn are you ever hot, I knew that you Jersey (or was it Brooklyn?) boys were tight but that is over the top a tease!

I maybe meeting my next tonight!!!......... Better make a list of the ground rules right away!!!!!
Hey, you find your own East Coast boy toy, KTown or I'll fly out to the West Coast Valley right now and take away your sheep and rubber boots!.

I worry about most of you
I know, right?
Blame covid-19, seems convenient..

Hey, we gotta have a little laugh now and again, right?

Registered

Don't bother me!!!!!!! .......I'm try'n to come up with my list......
#1 Month long floatplane trips for Stones
#2 Loads of time off Aug to Dec,,,,heck! Throw July in there also for backpack training!!!
#3 X25........Maybe X1 even
#4 Elk and goose, calling practise ,,in my 'cave' when ever.....
#5 Shooting chosen weapons from the bathroom window whenever at various backyard vermin, drawers may or may not be at 'half mast'!!! Oooops!
#6........

How's it look'n so far, gents!!!!??????

Premium Member
#5 Shooting chosen weapons from the bathroom window whenever at various backyard vermin, drawers may or may not be at 'half mast'!!! Oooops!
#6........

How's it look'n so far, gents!!!!??????
Ok until you got to #5, KTown.
At that point, I realized you were addressing @Iron Duke so I'm out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

81 - 100 of 101 Posts