Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just wanted to send a shout out for SWAT Broadheads. I ordered a pack of their new X Mag Chisel Points on Friday...I already got them today! Bad News...some how wrong heads were ordered or sent. Talked to Owner Scott Romero on the phone and in 5 minutes he had sent me the right heads and a sticker to return my heads.

If you haven't tried the SWAT X Mag Heads they are awesome! Just wanted everyone to know: The company is just as great as the heads!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hope mine are right I ordered Friday to. Just the regular xmag. Mine delivered today but I'm not home yet . maybe I got yours,I'm in Ohio to lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lol sorry just checked and it's what I ordered. The original swat. But if it was the chisel tip heck I would have meet up and swapped you.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries buddy. I’m going to use both and see which are better. You probably made the right choice.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I hope I got a pack late last year for my girlfriend's bow but never had a chance to shoot anything. I like how they look so I ordered more Friday lol

·
1,559 Posts
I killed one Doe with them last year. They hurt that doe bad real bad. There on my Mission 400 arrows again this year.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the A4 this year, same as the XMAG just a tiny bit thinner blade. Can’t wIt to try them on a deer. They do fly the same as my field points. Great customer service.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep...awesome customer service...I got an email from UPS my Heads will be here tomorrow...From North Carolina to Southern Ohio in 2 days flat! (How come Post Office says a week due to Covid???)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yep...awesome customer service...I got an email from UPS my Heads will be here tomorrow...From North Carolina to Southern Ohio in 2 days flat! (How come Post Office says a week due to Covid???)
Sounds like some good broadheads!

I sent a trailcam to my buddy in Illinois, a 6 hour car drive, on Monday. Priority mail won't get there til Friday...wth?

·
2,906 Posts
Do any of you guys know what size Allen wrench fits their tiny screws that hold the blades in? I got some Ballistics from amazon and, quite honestly, they aren’t close to sharp enough to hunt with. If I could get the blades out to sharpen them ( even though I shouldn’t have to), I would probably keep them. The smallest size wrench I have is .05, and that is still too big. 😕

1 - 15 of 15 Posts