Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
3,419 Posts
Sorry for your delay, Tim. Many thanks for a new, more PG expression. Mine usually has something to do with a single bag. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I understood the COVID thing combined with mail in voting and the Christmas crunch but now we’re getting into March and shipping things is still a crap shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Bow is still sitting in Atlanta !!!

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I think they lost it , i just can not believe they are that far behind .
I just asked for a full refund as i am tired of waiting , no fault to the seller , but i have had no other updates from him as well . he said he has talked to them but it still is just sitting in GA .
So i guess we will see what is going to happen , sucks for sure !!!

·
1,868 Posts
I just asked for a full refund as i am tired of waiting , no fault to the seller , but i have had no other updates from him as well . he said he has talked to them but it still is just sitting in GA .
Maybe you are supposed to get an X1 ......?

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Just wasn’t meant to be, lol. It sucks thouh! Sorry Tim!

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
596 Posts
I had some packages show up yesterday that were over 2 weeks late. Mine sat it NC without moving for 10 days. No tracking updates in all that time. I called the PO twice and they gave me the Covid excuse. I think they are getting every bit of mileage out of that excuse before it expires. My opinion is if you can't get it there don't enter into a contract to do so. But what do I know I am just an old fashioned relic.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,288 Posts
How long has been parked, Burks?? I was just looking on a coffee maker site, and they say shipping is being delayed with higher then normal volume. I guess, the Covid boom!.....! I'm ordering stuff that I'm figuring on just having to be patient for....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well so far the seller is not responding , i will give him some time , he has till tomorrow or Ebay will get involved .
Nothing more aggravating than the seller not responding, that ticks me off so now before I buy on eBay I send the seller a message. If they don’t respond within 24 hours I move on. You’ll get your money back

41 - 60 of 70 Posts