Crossbow Nation banner

141 - 160 of 202 Posts

·
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Ok, all, self included, let’s get serious and keep this one almost all business! Duke, you can post 1 picture a day but no comments on that picture allowed except for likes.
‘Seriously, let’s get back to business at hand.

·
11,285 Posts
Enjoying this thread so far:- ) Being a Ravin 26 owner for 15 months now, I’m looking forward to shooting the also compact XP. Guess who’s coming up the lane as I’m pecking away on this IPhone? Yep!!

·
1,630 Posts
Mine arrived a 3pm. It is nicely packaged with not much chance of damage. I will have to set the scope plumb tomorrow and hopefully start shooting and posting some pictures. I will start with the scope that came with the bow. It really seems to be a decent scope clarity wise and I will check to see how bright it is. Mine has blue and red illumination. I am surprised at it is blue and maybe that is an error on the vendor side but blue seems to work well. It will eventually wear a Vortex Viper HS 4-16 X 50 scope for later work.

·
Banned
360 Posts
Most of ‘em are on their 3rd or 4th, Don. Still haven’t figured it out! 😝.
Looking forward to your thoughts on the new rig.🤙 Be nice to have less class clown action, for a change.😎 Would have more appeal, IMO.🤙

·
11,285 Posts
Ramrod and I will be spending time together with this XP. Have lots to learn about this Innovative crossbow.
As Boo said, it certainly is nicely packaged.

·
1,404 Posts
Ramrod and I will be spending time together with this XP. Have lots to learn about this Innovative crossbow.
As Boo said, it certainly is nicely packaged.
I know you love your R26 and that's good. But, the XP has 7 more inches of power stroke and is only 1" longer.

·
11,285 Posts
I know you love your R26 and that's good. But, the XP has 7 more inches of power stroke and is only 1" longer.
Jeff, I like what I see so far. Looking forward to spending time with it. I will also be learning from SEW’s vast knowledge of these crossbows.

·
1,404 Posts
Guys with the SWAT XP. IMPORTANT NOTE HERE.
The way I designed the release, you WILL NOT be able move the Safety to Fire unless an arrow is fully loaded. B U T
After you cock and load an arrow and you move the safety to Fire to take a shot and then decide not to shoot and you then push the arrow load lever to release the loaded arrow to maybe load a "de-cocking" arrow to unload the limbs, you can pull the trigger and dry-fire the bow. So, prior to removing any loaded arrow, PUT THE SAFETY BACK ON "SAFE" FIRST and then you'll be OK.

·
8,895 Posts
How bout a close-up pic of the new nocks..
Scared me … as I was reading because as the sentence unfolded I thought you were looking for a pic of OLDFLYER's package! Fortunately it was about nocks, not nuts. 🥴

Reactions: bugsNbows
141 - 160 of 202 Posts