Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

SE VA
Truth is unless it can be worked on by locking out the cams or a Ravin press will work on it I doubt that I would ever buy one. I have my doubts about the Ravin press working on a Swat.
I got lucky and purchased this home made press 14 years ago from a local guy that built it. He was a machine shop owner. I also added a few hooks for tensioning strings and cables for serving work. It has really been valuable for pressing my XP for string/cable changes and work to lower limb tension and achieving 362 FPS with 400 grain arrows.

It also works well for holding hunting bags馃槉

Registered
KI Swat xp
I got lucky and purchased this home made press 14 years ago from a local guy that built it. He was a machine shop owner. I also added a few hooks for tensioning strings and cables for serving work. It has really been valuable for pressing my XP for string/cable changes and work to lower limb tension and achieving 362 FPS with 400 grain arrows. View attachment 196448
It also works well for holding hunting bags馃槉
I have one of those he made commercially for my vertical bow. Will see if I can rig it to press my Xbow. With most bow shops going out of business around STL and finding someone you trust is tuff. With 30 to60 miles one way to get bow looked at I can justify a $300 press.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts