Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone can help before I call excalibur and batch, again. Bought a td355 micro last year. The end keeps loosening up. Accuracy gradually gets worse and then a shit will go 10 inches low and I check the end , sure enough loosened up again. Running out of patience. 1400 dollars you would think they had the bugs worked out. Anyways there a screw looking thins and a lock washer. I tighten them up and a dozen shots later the thing is loose again ..

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Did you try blue loc-tite?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: dynamo61

·
1,692 Posts
Ryan, what is happening now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing, all is good.. i never deleted my post from back then.. ill be in touch!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nothing, all is good.. i never deleted my post from back then.. ill be in touch!
Well now I am really curious as to what you did. What were Boo's words of wisdom?

·
1,692 Posts
Well now I am really curious as to what you did. What were Boo's words of wisdom?

Ryan did what I suggested. See my post #8
What isn’t said is that it will take a good while but it will likely need another adjustment in the future and as the pieces wear into each other, those adjustments will be further apart. Since I adjusted my 400 and 360 I’ve shot each one probably 70/80 shots and they don’t need adjustments.
Make small adjustments until you get it right.

Reactions: Aqua12345

·
Registered
82 Posts

Ryan did what I suggested. See my post #8
What isn’t said is that it will take a good while but it will likely need another adjustment in the future and as the pieces wear into each other, those adjustments will be further apart. Since I adjusted my 400 and 360 I’ve shot each one probably 70/80 shots and they don’t need adjustments.
Make small adjustments until you get it right.
Thank you Boo for referencing that earlier string. That clears up my question, although I am not sold on the takedown design. KISS is what I would be looking for in a backup unit. That is what is so attractive about Excalibur.

·
1,692 Posts
Thank you Boo for referencing that earlier string. That clears up my question, although I am not sold on the takedown design. KISS is what I would be looking for in a backup unit. That is what is so attractive about Excalibur.
Although not truly practical, which a back up should be, I will point you at this bow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts