Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Welcome to the rest of the team. We need to get a team name once everyone checks in.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looking forward to killing some deer and racking up some points. I am sure we are team #1 for a reason. LOL I am in PA, were is everyone else from. OH and do groundHOGS count as HOGS. LOL

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Virginia here. I don't think they do. Small game I would guess. When the rest check in we can figure out a team name.
Season here opens Oct 1 so not much time. It finally cooled off some. I need to look at a few more places but the skeeters and heat was just too much recently.

·
352 Posts
Hi team. I hunt mostly southeastern PA. Our season starts tomorrow for does. I hope to get out. We need a good bloody name.:devil:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Central Delaware here. Looking to put some on the ground!

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Ok next on the list - team name. Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I like team #1 but open to anything! ... Team Heartshot

·
352 Posts
how about " blood trackers"

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I am good with "Blood Trackers". "Bubbly Blood" was another one had I had thought of, but good with "Blood Trackers"

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Blood trackers is fine with me.

Anyone heard from our last member?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all just noticed that teams have been picked. I am in Alabama and my season starts Oct.15 and I can't wait. "Blood Trackers" works for me but was thinking "Squeeze Flop" lol

·
352 Posts
Now all we need is to start making some blood trails to track. I was out on Saturday but no blood.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Like the logo BBVA! Gonna try to get out thur eve & fri morn

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Your call. Just playing around in Photoshop..

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
No luck! Skeeters flew off with me

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
They are brutal here. And it's the big tiger ones that blow your hair around when they fly by. Thermocell is mandatory gear. It's supposed to cool of by 20 degrees or more for opener here Sat. Just in time.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts