Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm Buckskins checking in on team 3. I hunt central Illinois for whitetails mostly. We were on the bloodtrail buddies last year and had a lot of fun. Our season here in Illinois starts Oct. 1st and we are chomping at the bit ready to go. I guess we need a name after everybody checks in and get the introductions over. Any ideas?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Way to go Farmerbrown32! That gets us off and running. Now the rest of us slackers need to put something in the pot.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats on a fine buck. Looks like you have a good helper there. Where abouts do you hunt?
Thank you very much! Yes he is a very good helper! SW North Dakota is where i hunt and yes i have a xbow permit.

Reactions: Oh Shoot

·
Registered
29 Posts
Way to go Farmerbrown32! That gets us off and running. Now the rest of us slackers need to put something in the pot.
Thank you sir! I have a deer gratis tag i can use my xbow with and an antelope tag so we will see what happens!

Reactions: Oh Shoot

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hi guys. Finally checking in. I live in Michigan and our season starts Oct 1. I probably won't be going out however. They keep talking rain for the forecast. I don't mind hunting in the rain, but I have too much going on this weekend. I will be out the 7th for sure. Congrats Farmer on your deer!

As far as a name goes, it doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Glad you made it. We are starting the first also
I will be out for sure rain or shine. As far as a name I'm easy to please but I think we should come up with something.
Hi guys. Finally checking in. I live in Michigan and our season starts Oct 1. I probably won't be going out however. They keep talking rain for the forecast. I don't mind hunting in the rain, but I have too much going on this weekend. I will be out the 7th for sure. Congrats Farmer on your deer!

As far as a name goes, it doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
840 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
congrats on the gobbler! we've been hunting hard since the first but the only thing we have had out in front of us so far is a coyote at 70 yds, just too far for me to get a shot. It's been hot in the 80's this week and a lot of the corn is still standing around my hunting ground. When they get it cut the action usually picks up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice shot and turkey! Ill have to check if i can get a turkey tag.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Update.... Thur 9 Doe 2 buck Spike and small 6. Friday 5 doe and one 20" 8 pt off the hit list but feed and made a rube for an hour and a half but didn't get closer than 78 yrds. and 2 unidentified at dark but hung out in front of my ladder (I had to sit for 45 min after dark till they fed away LOL)

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 43 Posts