Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
3,279 Posts
I wants to say hi to all of you. Wish you all a successful season and a safe season. Think pf a team name. If any needs any help posting pics I and here to help. Good luck now lets kick butt !

·
1,071 Posts
I wants to say him to all of you. Wish you all a sucessful season and a safe season. Think pf a team name. If any needs any jelp posting pics I amd here to help. Good lucl now lets kick butt !
Hey Dave how you doin? Lets see where everyone is from Im from Northeast Pennsylvania.My season starts Oct 1 for whitetail deer.I have one buck tag and three doe tags hope to fill them all out.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm Oklahoma City. I can get 6 deer. Season starts Oct 1. Going this weekend on an antelope hunt I hot drawn out on. But it's a gun hunt. Bow for them also starts Oct. 1

·
Registered
138 Posts
How about Terminators, Annihilators, Death From Above, Back Strap Assassins. Just some ideas. I like the last the best.

·
3,279 Posts
I'm located just outside the famous Beltway of DC in Maryland. We start the 15th of Sept. Unlimited doe's and 2 bucks per season. Then I also hunt in Va on a 4 different farms 2 of which have Black Bear and I want to try and take one this year.

"Heart stoppers" "G8#6" "The Nations Own"

·
1,071 Posts
Smokewagonokc I like the Backstrap Assasins as well. But here are another few for consideration; Terminal velocity, heart breakers, heart bleeders, All In, bleeding hearts and Flat Liners. Lets hear from the rest of the team.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Guys! I am from Knoxville TN, and deer season starts for me on the 24th. I can harvest 3 bucks and 2 does. I can also take one turkey during bow season, and one place I hunt is full of turkeys. I am shooting a Barnett Quad 400, I just got it a few weeks ago. I might also try for a wild boar if I can find a place to hunt them. There have already been some good team names mentioned, and I am good with any of those. Good luck to everone this year!

·
1,071 Posts
OK Guys how about these three names the majority wins.

1) Backstrap assasins

2) Backstrap Carnivores

3) Xtreme Carnivores

·
276 Posts
Good evening gentlemen..

Sorry for my late entry into the introduction game.

My name is Scott and I live in S.E.Pennsylvania just northwest of Philly..

Our season in the Special Regulations area (where I reside) opened on the 17th for Antlerless deer only.

I am shooting a Tenpoint Carbon Fusion CLS...sweet bow..should be for that kinda $$$ HAHAHAHA..

Anyway, we have an archery only Black Bear season plus we can attempt to shoot turkeys with our xbows..

I hope to have a "baldy" on the ground by the end of the 1st week...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Opening day was Saturday and I only got to hunt in the afternoon. I didn't see anything, but I will be in the woods next Saturday morning to give them another try.

·
1,071 Posts
Saturday Oct 1st is the opener in NE PA. Been watching a few big boys. Neighbor just saw a gigantic buck Friday morning at 5:00AM on our property. He said he never saw a buck so big in his life. He says the bases are so big you couldnt get your hands around them.No one has seen this buck before didnt get big being stupid (probably nocturnal for the most part). Maybe when he starts thinking about the does he will get a little careless. Hope to be there when he makes that mistake.Neighbor said he reminded him of the hole in the horn buck!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saturday is my opener also. Good luck everyone.

·
3,279 Posts
We opened on the 15th of Sept in Md and I still have not bought a lic yet. Va opens the 1st of Oct also and I will be heading down to the farm to hunt for 3 days next week. I'm not sure it I will be horn hunting or meat hunting. I don't eat much meat these days and I rather like sitting on the tree blind watching the activity. If the farmer wants meat then I will take a few small ones for him and his family.

·
276 Posts
Well here is a pic of a baldy I recently shot! Put the points on the board please.

scotts doe 2011.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts