Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
pa crossbow, I am sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

scumhunter, welcome to the team and congrats on the doe.

·
1,071 Posts
Well guys I got out this past Saturday had a few does around but none would come in close enough for a shot. They were some what skittish because they are drilling a gas well on the neighboring property. It has disrupted the deer and apparently their pattern. Have to work this one out before its to late. Going out again Friday and Saturday.Hope to have scored on one of those days rut should be starting to kick in.

·
1,071 Posts
Tango down got a bald head today please add the points. My Kodabow was out of commission bow fell over and damaged the Hawke scope bent the bell pretty bad. Went to my backup bow my Parker Tornado she did just fine.Bucks are starting to chase the does times are getting good.

Kodabow visit and CN deer pic 009.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good job. I'm laying inf bed in my camper now. It's muzzle loader season here in OK. Been a slow season so far. My only kill is my crossbow doe.

·
475 Posts
Way to go pa, nice nanny!

I'll be out of town for work for a few days, so you guys are on your own. When I get back home I'll be on vacation for a week and I plan on spending that week in a tree.......COME ON RUT!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts