Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody own one ? I shot one a few times at Jerry's (A Ten Point dealer). I was planning on gettng a GT Curve... but after shooting the Lazer I'm having second thoughts. This was a sweet crossbow. Not as fast as a Phantom but IMO the balance seemed much better. Anybody care to weigh in on this crossbow? My money is burning a hole in my pocket and I need to spend it before my wife finds it and buys a living room sofa and love seat with my stash of cash.;)

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
My opinion?

I do not own a Lazer,but have shot one several times,good all around shooter,nice balance,feels like and shoots like my Tenpoint pro elite,that I recently gave to my son.
Might compare Lazer to a stripped down Tenpoint pro elite.

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Well the Laser and the curve are two totally different bows. Obviously one is a compound and one is a recurve. The curve will be lighter and easier to work on but the laser is going to be faster. It also costs a bit more than the curve. Either way I don't think you can make a wrong decision. It's just a matter of what you want, a fast bow that costs a bit more or an easy to work on bow that is a touch lighter.
BTW, let me know if I can help you out with either. I can have it to your door in a few days and you'll save on the sales tax.
Thanks, UL

·
Getting More Senior By The Minute Member
2,143 Posts
Sparhawk, I have a TP Lazar HP and I am in love with it. I am a 65 year young lady and needless to say I can't pull 185 Draw so I got an Acu-Draw with mine and this little granny is singing it's praises. My husband actually got it for me because of the double safty. As you know, you have to have your thumb on the safty on the forearm before it will shoot and that was the selling point for us. My husband will be age eligible next season and will be carring a TP Lazar HP in the woods with him also. I think you will be happy with a Ten Point. Go to the Ten Point site on this forum, or the Ten Point web site and ask Randy your questions.

·
Getting More Senior By The Minute Member
2,143 Posts
OOPS!!! Guess he's already bought his bow by now or his wife has a new livingroom set, because I didn't look at the date of the post. Just wool gathering and wasteing space. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts