Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought this bow about 3 years ago...used it for one season. Then one of my best friends needed a Bow so I lent it to him. On Saturday he went and bought an R 26 so he brought my Bow back. (Like I need another...) So here is a great buy for someone: TEN POINT NITRO RDX...(NO SCOPE INCUDED) 2 Cocking Sleds...9 Black Eagle Executioner Arrows (1 with decocking head)...5 New Rage Heads with extra collars...Sling...2 Quivers Kwikkee and Ten Point with mounting apparatus....all paperwork and everything shipped to you insured in Ten Point Box with foam etc... 800.00

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas. I got a couple texts maybe I’m a smidge high with no scope on Nitro RDX. I’ll drop to 750.00 shipped to your door. First to say for sure they want it gets it. That Carbon barrel sure is nice.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Great Bargain with great equipment and one of the most accurate bows I've owned,,,, Why is this still here? I don't think folks will find a better deal, and I know you won't find a better seller!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bob. Great deal for someone for sure. I loved the bow and so did my buddy. Just thought someone else could benefit?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another PM answered. I forgot to mention in off season was sent to Ten Point got new strings cables and test tuned. Great outfit for sure

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pms answered this morning as before...first to say I’ll take it gets it.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Bump for a great deal from a standup guy!

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I think we just ate peanuts last time ;) and talked about deer hunting.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bow still here all PMs returned one of best Crossbows I’ve ever owned. The first born of the current Nitro family at Ten Point

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok cost conscious buyers lowering price to 725.00. So if you buy a good used Hawke XB 1 for about 100.00 (or any other scope) for about 825.00 you have a 1600 bow package extra string and cables upgraded black Eagle executioner arrows 2 quivers sling about 3 or 4 packs of new Rage Broadheads

truly is a really nice reverse limb crossbow with carbon fiberbarrel.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Was shooting my Carbon Nitro RDX and Stealth NXT today. The Nitro was quieter and a breeze to draw with the rope sled. The NXT was louder and had to deal Accudraw Pro. A price to pay for about 20 fps gain.
This is a great bow for sale guys!

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Was shooting my Carbon Nitro RDX and Stealth NXT today. The Nitro was quieter and a breeze to draw with the rope sled. The NXT was louder and had to deal Accudraw Pro. A price to pay for about 20 fps gain.
This is a great bow for sale guys!
Thanks I can’t believe it hasn’t sold it is an awesome bow. If it doesn’t sell maybe I just keep the little sucker!
👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
I obviously should have joined here BEFORE buying my Invader400, now I'm sad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts