Crossbow Nation banner

Ten Point Vapor 470 Broad head test

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  10PtCrossbow 
#1 ·
Thank God I tested my Muzzys 100s which I use on everything from my Reflex Grizzly Compound and my 6 pt defender. Usually the field shoots exactly like the the Muzzy. Low and behold the Vapor shoots the broad head 4 inches to the right of dead center field point. Shocked! Then I shoot the Center punch and it’s very close the bullseye. Never had that issue with anything I shot. I really liked Muzzys but I guess the Vapor doesn’t. Just purchased 6 more Center Punch. Question why?

#2 ·
I have tested some other expandable broadheads in my Vapor 470 and none are better than the Tenpoint Center punch broad heads. I have heard that these faster bows do not like fixed blade broad heads which I am assuming your muzzy's are. Also note that NAP makes the center punch broad head for Tenpoint and you can get them on Amazon for $29 and only difference is the color.

Just search NAP Slingblade Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 2 Blade 100 Grain Three Pack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.