Crossbow Nation banner

Tenpoint 2020 lineup

2671 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  dale lockwood
When is Tenpoint going to show us their 2020 bows?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
In less than two weeks...
They will be shown at the ATA show starting on the 9th of January. Usually a day or 2 before they will show a few teaser pics.
Reactions: 2
I know I'm looking forwards to seeing if there's anything CRAZY added this year.;):)
Always exciting to see what’s new.
As stated above, just a couple weeks. We will have a couple things that some people will find appealing. ;)
Reactions: 3
Oh gosh!!!
Oh gosh!!!
Are you drooling nitro?:D
Are you drooling nitro?:D
No...... I’m scared I’ll buy something!
Reactions: 1
I always look forward to what TP puts out every year. They do seem to shake up their line on a yearly basis
I bet there will be some big time surprises this year! We will know in less than 2 weeks but the wait and unknown sure does keep it interesting!
I bet there will be some big time surprises this year! We will know in less than 2 weeks but the wait and unknown sure does keep it interesting!
Maybe........
Maybe........
You enjoy your job too much . Lol
You enjoy your job too much . Lol
Most days you are correct. :) it helps when you work for a good company with good products!
Reactions: 3
Sounds like everyone is getting giggly and excited. I am.
Hoping 2020 is a banner year for TP, all of us who already own one, and those who will be lucky enough to buy one in the new year!!
Hoping 2020 is a banner year for TP, all of us who already own one, and those who will be lucky enough to buy one in the new year!!
X2
These showed up today!
And the tease has started! :D:)
These showed up today!
Horton??
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.