Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to become one of the first, if not the first person who has a compound and recurve Ten Poin crossbow with one stock/barrel/trigger assembly.
I have a ProFusion compound and soon to arrive a Curve front-end for it
The best of both worlds, changing from one to the other in a matter ofa coule of minutes!

My ProFusion shoots accurate to the point I cannot shoot two arrows at the same point as I will ruin them.
Recurve CB's are inherently more accurate so can't imaine how the Curve front-end will be. Can't wait. I'll post my impressions and experiences

·
11,425 Posts
They will do well with their recurve line I'm sure.

I have a GT Flex coming. One thing I've found out is one can never have enough crossbows:D

·
Banned
258 Posts
Am very pleased with my Ten Point Curve and had considered the Pro
Fusin front end but am happy with her the way she is,the future will
tell might not hurt to have an extra toy!:p

·
31 Posts
I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a Flex purchase. I shot one at ATA and handled it quite a bit at the last show I worked.

·
11,425 Posts
I love the light physical weight

of the GT Flex and for 08 TP has upgraded the trigger on the slider models. I'm having my 07 Pro Slider trigger upgraded now. Rather than having to switch limb/riser assemblies I'd rather have one crossbow of each (recurve/compound) all set up and sighted in.

·
1,699 Posts
Just how good is the Flex trigger? (I have one on order with Wyvern)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Some familiar names on here,Cant wait to hear how that recurve works out on the Pro-Fusion.Im leaning toward that bow for my new one.Still saving my pennies and almost there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts