Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried several arrows in the new Vapor RS470 and just wanted to let everyone know that Wyvern Creations has Dragon Claw Arrow for Tenpoint that shoot as good if not better than the EVO-X Centerpunch arrows. Attached is my first group with them at 60 yards, within an inch. These are also cheaper that the Center Punch arrows at $56.95 for a pack of 6. They are also weighted about the same at 440 Gr., Below are the specs if anyone is interested in trying them out. I am really pleased with them

Wyvern Creations custom Dragon Claw arrows for TenPoint Crossbows. These high-end custom arrows utilize 3” Bohning X Vanes, brass inserts, Alpha nocks, and the 100% carbon shafts have a +/-.001 straightness.
If you want illuminated nocks TenPoints lite sticks are available on the drop-down menu (arrows will be shipped without the lite sticks installed so the lights don't turn on during shipping).
Includes 100 grain field point
440grns total weight with 100grn points

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Wyvern Creations Dragon Claw Arrows have 3.5 inch vanes also and fly just as well if not better than the Evo-X Centerpunch arrows. I have not shot them through paper, but have shot around 20 shots with 3 of the arrows so far and they are very repeatable at 60 yards.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Wyvern Creations Dragon Claw Arrows have 3.5 inch vanes also and fly just as well if not better than the Evo-X Centerpunch arrows. I have not shot them through paper, but have shot around 20 shots with 3 of the arrows so far and they are very repeatable at 60 yards.
Okay...Sweet, even better!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called them and the are out of the arrows until next week and pulled them from the website. So once they get them in they will be back on their site. Just look under Tenpoint accessories and they should be there once they get more in.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
It would be interesting to know the FOC of the DC and EVO-X arrows and the weight variation of a set of six. Keep the info. coming!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The EVO-X FOC is 17 percent and weight variation is not specified, but they shoot close groups to 60 yards. The Dragon Claw arrows FOC must be pretty close to to the EVO-X arrows as they hit pretty much the same spot at 60 yards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts