Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just got my issue in the mail but I’m stuck baby sitting my kids 😂 the little one will shred it worse then the post office did. I am not sure how they managed to make origami out of the cover page without ripping it off the staples

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I've got a full report on the TenPoint Havoc in the Spring issues of Crossbow Magazine and ArrowTrade magazine. There's a lot too like about this minitature RDX flame thrower. The report begins on page 18. Spring 2021 Digital

View attachment 196147
View attachment 196148
View attachment 196149
Nice write up Todd. I like the tech. spec. verification and real world testing.

I've recently gotten one in the graphite soft touch finish and I think it's going to be a really nice xbow to hunt with.

BTW, is CBM hiring?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got my issue in the mail but I’m stuck baby sitting my kids 😂 the little one will shred it worse then the post office did. I am not sure how they managed to make origami out of the cover page without ripping it off the staples
Our apologies, The man. If it's a must have cover for you, shoot an email to the office and we'll get another copy in the mail to you.

Reactions: The man.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice write up Todd. I like the tech. spec. verification and real world testing.

I've recently gotten one in the graphite soft touch finish and I think it's going to be a really nice xbow to hunt with.

BTW, is CBM hiring?
View attachment 196157
We're always looking for quality articles, TX. I'll shoot you an email when I get a second.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Our apologies, The man. If it's a must have cover for you, shoot an email to the office and we'll get another copy in the mail to you.
Oh no. It’s not your fault and I appreciate the apology and the offer. It’s ok, it doesn’t affect the readability of the magazine and seriously my little one will probably get ahold of it and destroy it, after I read it a few times of course.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Counting down the days until I'm wreaking Havoc once again. (Only 12 to go.) I'll be accompanying the CEO of TuffHead Broadheads on a crossbow/broadhead field testing adventure. I'll be launching the Havoc's package included 16" CenterPunch arrows topped off with the 200 grain TuffHeads. We've got these heads tweaked to crossbow perfection. This combo is some bad azz medicine. The bow's always been capable. Now there's a fixed blade broadhead that is too. The blood will be flowing in 2021.

Hitting dimes at 80 yards.

Fully penetrating the Blob target.

·
Premium Member
3,746 Posts
... I'll be accompanying the CEO of TuffHead Broadheads on a crossbow/broadhead field testing adventure. I'll be launching the Havoc's package included 16" CenterPunch arrows topped off with the 200 grain TuffHeads. We've got these heads tweaked to crossbow perfection. This combo is some bad azz medicine. The bow's always been capable. Now there's a fixed blade broadhead that is too. The blood will be flowing in 2021.
Hitting dimes at 80 yards.
Fully penetrating the Blob target.
Hitting dimes at 80 yards with a BH is radical, dude, thanks for sharing.
Is that the 3-blade Evolution in the pic?
More info for those interested: Single Bevel Broadheads | United States | Tuffhead Broadheads

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hitting dimes at 80 yards with a BH is radical, dude, thanks for sharing.
Is that the 3-blade Evolution in the pic?
More info for those interested: Single Bevel Broadheads | United States | Tuffhead Broadheads
Yes. That's the broadhead. I'll be carrying them and the Havoc next week for hogs so I hope to have another report on them. Then it's turkey time.

Wonderful read. I've been trying to get my hands on those heads since your first report this particular head has been out of stock for awhile. Tod let me know directly if you can when I can get some.
I'm told they went up on their website over the weekend.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Premium Member
3,746 Posts
Yes. That's the broadhead. I'll be carrying them and the Havoc next week for hogs so I hope to have another report on them. Then it's turkey time.
I'm told they went up on their website over the weekend.
yup, they are now available to "ADD TO CART".
Will give some a go!
Thanks Todd, happy hunting and be safe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts