Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I personally would prefer the rangemaster pro because you can fine tune your shooting yardages with the feet per second selector. Just an all around better scope imo.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
RMP without question. Better optics and it has speed compensation as Idock notes which is a big deal for tuning arrow flight to your M-370. That's a great scope to top off a narrow light weight bow like the M-370.

FWIW, the ProElite400s shoot well out of the M-370 and the EVO-X arrows are even better.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RMP without question. Better optics and it has speed compensation as Idock notes which is a big deal for tuning arrow flight to your M-370. That's a great scope to top off a narrow light weight bow like the M-370.

FWIW, the ProElite400s shoot well out of the M-370 and the EVO-X arrows are even better.
I opted for the Pro Elite's in the package. RMP looks like a go. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
I opted for the Pro Elite's in the package. RMP looks like a go. Thanks for the reply.
That's a nice hunting setup. Light, narrow, accurate, good speed.... Enjoy it and good luck this fall!

Reactions: dynamo61
1 - 5 of 5 Posts