Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Tenpoint

Yes, it does look like carbon fiber,weight control?
Tenpoint on a diet?.
Maybe a 6 pound Tenpoint?
WOW!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It was a special "trial" dip and black laminate stock on the Phantom. The European market doesn't buy their crossbows primarily for hunting the way we do - they buy them for target competitions. So...they tend to prefer their equipment without the camo.

Keep watching for the "Build Your Own Bow" (B.Y.O.:) link on our website and you may have the choice of getting one built the same color!
:confused:

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here it comes...

TMeasel said:
That is what their site says also.Very cool looking bow.I would like to see the whole bow.
enjoy...

PS the dipping is PERFECT! absolutely flawless , you really have to see it

Attachments

·
221 Posts
Dips have a hard time staying on the flight track.

Looks sweet though! I love high performance dips, I have some cool old target dipped vertical bows.

Seems like every xbow in the US is dipped and prepped for hunting.

·
11,568 Posts
I'm hoping Bowtech

will give us some neat finishes on the Desert Stryker. The Stryker Assault version introduced a couple years ago is cool with its carbon fiber look on the stock and limbs. I'd love to get my hands on a Desert Stryker with carbon color stock and limbs with all the metal parts in a gunmetal dark chrome finish.

Attachments

·
272 Posts
Emmevi said:
enjoy...

PS the dipping is PERFECT! absolutely flawless , you really have to see it
OK now remember I'm new to this xbow game .What is the gismo on the stock of this 10 point xbow used for ?...thanks ...Hook

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
That is called the ACUdraw. You have the option of purchasing a bow 3 ways. With an ACUdraw, an ACUdraw 50, or without anything. An ACUdraw is a cocking mechanism that reduces the draw weight of the bow so that it is very easy to cock. It comes with a crank type handle that and gear a gear reduction system that is so easy to crank, even a small child or a severely disabled adult can cock the bow.
The ACUdraw 50 is a rope and pulley system that cuts the draw weight of the bow in half. Both systems also ensure an even cock which is critical in obtaining optimal accuracy.
You can also add one of the two cocking aids at anytime, should you by a TenPoint that doesn't have one.

·
272 Posts
thank you here two days and already I learned something.(ol'Dog new tricks)..lol..Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts