Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a seige crossbow with the backpack case from tenpoint. I finally decided to go to a crossbow because of my eyesight has been changing with my age. The reason I chose tenpoint was that they are close to Michigan, made in America, my research on customer service.
I am also new to Crossbow Nation. Thank you 馃槉

Registered
Welcome to the CBN Todd!

You picked a dandy for a first crossbow. The Siege is a ton of the best design and technology bundled in the perfect size hunting crossbow. Congratulations!

Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Horton Vortec RDX
Just remember it鈥檚 either *ichigan or that state up north when in Ohio. This crossbow is Just like everything good that鈥檚 ever happened to *ichigan it came from Ohio. :)

Registered
You made a very good decision on your purchase. Welcome to Crossbow Nation .

Reactions: dynamo61

Just remember it鈥檚 either *ichigan or that state up north when in Ohio. This crossbow is Just like everything good that鈥檚 ever happened to *ichigan it came from Ohio. :)

I've always heard that (stuff) always flowed downhill from Michigan to Oh*o. Sorry, I've never quite been able to put me, myself, or I in Oh*o. :D Go Sparty !!

Premium Member
Welcome to the Nation .
Congrats on one fine crossbow !!

Premium Member
Reactions: trailcamguy

Hey now don鈥檛 be beating up on the Buckeyes . I used to get worked a little over the rivalries . Not so much the older I get . Don鈥檛 get me wrong I want Ohio State to win every game . I can鈥檛 believe Big 10 basketball right now . Best conference going . I鈥檓 not a Michigan fan nor am I a hater but I think it鈥檚 cool Juan Howard has them rolling again . Big game today . 2 top 5 teams going at .

Registered
Hey now don鈥檛 be beating up on the Buckeyes . I used to get worked a little over the rivalries . Not so much the older I get . Don鈥檛 get me wrong I want Ohio State to win every game . I can鈥檛 believe Big 10 basketball right now . Best conference going . I鈥檓 not a Michigan fan nor am I a hater but I think it鈥檚 cool Juan Howard has them rolling again . Big game today . 2 top 5 teams going at .
The rivalries are wild. I lived in Portland Oregon for a few years. Born n raised in Washington state. I go into a bar 20 years ago and 2 guys are arguing who鈥檚 better the ducks or the beavers. I walk up n say I鈥檓 from wa n both your teams are prey n mine are predators. When it clicked for them, all of the sudden they were best friends. I got out of there real fast 馃槀

1 - 20 of 27 Posts