Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
9,251 Posts
Good review … if you were interested in buying one. That guy needs a level on his bow. He was canting the heck out of it on that side hill.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I received.my shadow nxt that I had won yesterday and after shooting about 50 shots through it yesterday alone I rank it up there with my new nitro x and now I don't know which one to hunt with lol but it is a bit slower but my personal opinion is that it's more balanced which meaning I can hold the shadow alot steadier offhand than the nitro x and it's alot lighter and I really like the shadow nxt and good job ten point in impressed again!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I have shot the Nitro X, and for me, the Shadow would be the bow I would go with, saying this, I've owned several rear riser bows, and they are all gone quicker than any other bow I have owned. I have to say though the Shadow holds better for me than either the Nitro X, or my Stealth NXT, but it does not have that solid refined feel the other 2 do, but it is just feel.

I think it shoots as well out to 40 yards anyways, and offhand I shoot it as well as the Stealth, but there is a smoother quieter less vibration feel with the Stealth, and I felt the Nitro was even smoother, but to me it had a little jump to it at the shot.

As far as a hunting bow, I can see why many would prefer the Shadow over the Stealth and the Nitro, lighter, it is a super accurate bow, with plenty of speed to put it in the top end of the sweet spot for those who appreciate usable speed! Very nice bow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts