Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Administrator
TP Nitro 505 x2,Stealth 450, Sub 1 XR,
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Stealth isn’t quite as balanced as the Nitro but it performs excellent And is quite a bit less money. The string wear is less on the Stealth as well. Accuracy is equal. Both are tack drivers. I like them both but if was going to buy only one it would probably be the Nitro if funds allowed it. Mostly do to the Crazy amount of energy the bow creates and carry’s down range but the stealth is no slouch by a long shot. I’ve Killed 2 deer with it so far and it has performed flawlessly have about 80 shots and about 30hrs cocked time on it and the center serving and rest of string and cables show virtually no wear. I won’t be selling the Stealth anytime soon. It has proven to be a great bow.
I will have a 2023 Nitro on Saturday according to the tracking info ;)
The updated Scope rails are rock solid Tenpoint has a winning lineup for 2023 that is for sure. And hope to have my hands on a Flatline in the not to distant future.

· Registered
34 Posts
The Stealth isn’t quite as balanced as the Nitro but it performs excellent And is quite a bit less money. The string wear is less on the Stealth as well. Accuracy is equal. Both are tack drivers. I like them both but if was going to buy only one it would probably be the Nitro if funds allowed it. Mostly do to the Crazy amount of energy the bow creates and carry’s down range but the stealth is no slouch by a long shot. I’ve Killed 2 deer with it so far and it has performed flawlessly have about 80 shots and about 30hrs cocked time on it and the center serving and rest of string and cables show virtually no wear. I won’t be selling the Stealth anytime soon. It has proven to be a great bow.
I will have a 2023 Nitro on Saturday according to the tracking info ;)
The updated Scope rails are rock solid Tenpoint has a winning lineup for 2023 that is for sure. And hope to have my hands on a Flatline in the not to distant future.
Thanks for all the good info. I see a stealth in my future. I had a sub 1XR and kind of regret selling it. I see you still own one in your signature. Do you ever see using it over the ten points?

· Administrator
TP Nitro 505 x2,Stealth 450, Sub 1 XR,
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks for all the good info. I see a stealth in my future. I had a sub 1XR and kind of regret selling it. I see you still own one in your signature. Do you ever see using it over the ten points?
You will more than likely see it in the classifieds in not so distant future honestly. The XR

21 - 34 of 34 Posts