Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a new Tenpoint Nitro X. I am getting it set up and waiting on my target. This bow came from MidwayUSA and as of right now they have a smoking deal on the Nitro X for 1199.
Anyhow, my question is how i know if my bow has the t3 or t5 trigger. I read they were being put on 2019 bows.
Thanks,

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I bought a Stealth NXT and was wondering the same. I gave them my serial number and they told me a 2019 model with a T5 trigger. You can do the same.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I just received a new Tenpoint Nitro X. I am getting it set up and waiting on my target. This bow came from MidwayUSA and as of right now they have a smoking deal on the Nitro X for 1199.
Anyhow, my question is how i know if my bow has the t3 or t5 trigger. I read they were being put on 2019 bows.
Thanks,
Congrats on the super deal. I was tempted to buy one myself. Another way to tell is if the arrows came with Omni nocks or Alpha nocks. The 2019 model comes with Alpha's

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the super deal. I was tempted to buy one myself. Another way to tell is if the arrows came with Omni nocks or Alpha nocks. The 2019 model comes with Alpha's
Mine came with aluminum alpha nocks. May replace the with the polymer alpha nocks to get a slightly better foc. I went with 125 grain tips. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
The bow now sells on Midway for almost 2K. I knew I should have jumped on it the first go around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts