Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my Tenpoint Vengent 440. Bow is only about 5 weeks old.comes with rangemaster scope quiver and (18) Center punch arrows. (12) of these are brand new never shot. (3) need nocks. Also comes with Stag Hard case,new pack of lighted nocks and brand new pack of center punch broad heads. Has Tenpoint limbs silencers installed. Also comes with a spare set of Factory strings and cables.the story behind this bow purchased new from lancaster archery. Had a set of gas strings installed from my local TenPoint Dealer. Brought it home and (6) shots in the strings blew up. Local tenpoint dealer rebuilt the bow with new factory string cables and new cams. Once they test fired it the limbs cracked presumably they were stressed from the first string issues. So bow had new limbs and strings and cables installed again. It has been shot about a dozen times since rebuild and shoots perfectly. So your getting a completely rebuilt Vengent 440 and all the extras.Asking $1775 shipped and insured and I’ll cover the PP Fees.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is close to York Pa. or Baltimore MD and wants to do a local pickup. I’ll make someone a great deal so as to not deal with shipping or PP fees.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I wouldnt settle for a rebuild. I'd get you a refund.

Nevermind. I see you had a Gas set installed that broke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts