Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sorry to hear that sucks.....Federal Express is by far the worst shipping company I have dealt with.....they at least in my area say I will get a package on a certain date, and it's delayed for days

·
Registered
151 Posts
Update....So tenpoint sends me a shipping label, i box up my bow and ship it out Monday. Wednesday I go to track the rdx and guess what...... It is lost. Neither tenpoint nor fedex knows where the crossbow is. I am having the worst luck with this crossbow.
No I have a thread about my fedex experience when I shipped my bow from Indiana to wyvern in new Hampshire it was lost for over 3 days and crash landed in Utah took 14 days through 16 states to get it there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Update...So tenpoint received my crossbow on friday June 26th. I got a call from Julie to inform me of the bow's arrival. Anyone know about how long it will take for tenpoint to repair my bow? Since my bow was never fired it would seem they would just send me another crossbow. I sent them everything in the box....scope arrows and all. I only took out the crossbow, instructions and the screws (which the main one was missing).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Update...So tenpoint received my crossbow on friday June 26th. I got a call from Julie to inform me of the bow's arrival. Anyone know about how long it will take for tenpoint to repair my bow? Since my bow was never fired it would seem they would just send me another crossbow. I sent them everything in the box....scope arrows and all. I only took out the crossbow, instructions and the screws (which the main one was missing).
They have a quick turn around, you will get it back quickly if parts are available they will replace all the limbs because they are a set and wear in as a set.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I don’t know. I’m thinking I will not purchase tenpoint again. Bow cracked on first 3/4 cock tenpoint gets the bow Friday(shipped on Monday) Calls me The following Monday to say they have the bow. Mind you the bow is practically brand new it has never been fired never fully cocked. They will keep my bow for however many days instead of just getting me a replacement as soon as possible. Now I’m in waiting mode. This does not sound like top notch service to me. Maybe I have been spoiled by other companies.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Doubt if anyone else could have done better under the same circumstances. Sorry to hear.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don’t know. I’m thinking I will not purchase tenpoint again. Bow cracked on first 3/4 cock tenpoint gets the bow Friday(shipped on Monday) Calls me The following Monday to say they have the bow. Mind you the bow is practically brand new it has never been fired never fully cocked. They will keep my bow for however many days instead of just getting me a replacement as soon as possible. Now I’m in waiting mode. This does not sound like top notch service to me. Maybe I have been spoiled by other companies.
How about waiting till you get your bow back before you decide to kick ten point to the curb. They will make sure your bow is back to full specs. I've been through this, if your limbs are replaced and the bow is returned a week after you'll be glad it's over and happy with your bow. If your not you can get rid of it can pick another. At least in America you can.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,870 Posts
Has anyone at ten point said why it's taken so long to be repaired
we still have not gotten all of our employees back with the COVID issues and we have a couple of our techs down building bows so we can get caught up with production. We are doing the best we can with the crazy year we are having.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
we still have not gotten all of our employees back with the COVID issues and we have a couple of our techs down building bows so we can get caught up with production. We are doing the best we can with the crazy year we are having.
I do understand. But....there is always a but. I received the crossbow on Friday, June 19th(limb cracked on 3/4 cock), shipped to you guys on Monday, June 22nd. Have yet to fire one single shot, not even pull the trigger. That's kinda disheartening. I do understand about COVID.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an almost year old rdx400 that i just got out and shot, only shot 20 times last year, and the second shot the camo starts to peel off the rail and leaves a gouge in the rail. And the accudraw safety isn't working, you have to push the leaver up every time to get it not to unwind. What should i do, take it to a service center or call 10 point to send it in?

·
TenPoint Representative
1,870 Posts
Clark, the camo coming off won’t leave gouge. In regards to the engage lever, if you take the right side cover off you can adjust the screw on the engage lever and that will likely fix you issue. You can check you local shop for advise as well. Even better if it is a service center.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
So I talked to Dave @wyverns and he did not object to my asking to send my rdx back for a different bow. My budget for a new bow and accessories was $1100, my RDX was the $849 package. My plan was to add more custom arrows, case, field pod or BOG and a few other niceties to go along with the RDX. The only bow close to $1100 is the excalibur. The Ravin and Scorpyd are both $1300 which are more than I would like to spend. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.
Swat xp

21 - 35 of 35 Posts