Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
11,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and all the guys that traveled to Michigan to present the truth about crossbow inclusion in archery hunting season and thanks to Representatvie Sheltrown for recognizing the positive affects that crossbow inclusion can have on the state of Michigan and its hunting sportsmen. Great Job!

Please read Dan's article "BRINGING ABOUT CHANGE" in the summer issue of Horizontal Bowhunter.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Awesome! I'd love to see that state get passed for crossbows. Partly because of the Bow hunting association peoples rude, uniformed comments up there, and the treatment by some of the industry folks, like we're second class citizens.
Good Job!

·
378 Posts
Dan (along with Lynn Haas) is one of the greatest folks I've EVER had the pleasure to converse with!

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for both of these fine gentlemen!

·
665 Posts
thanks from a michigan ARCHER:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dan is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable on crossbow. Don't be afraid to reach out to him for support in your state.

He is working with a new board of directors and they have established the North American Crossbow Federation. Let's rally behind this organization and make it one solid voice for crossbow nationwide!

·
821 Posts
warthog67 said:
Dan is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable on crossbow. Don't be afraid to reach out to him for support in your state.

He is working with a new board of directors and they have established the North American Crossbow Federation. Let's rally behind this organization and make it one solid voice for crossbow nationwide!
Very true. DJH's articles are awesome. Even though I am a non-hunter, I am PRO hunting and PRO Xbow, and have been meaning to join the ACF. :ack2: Does anyone know if I can do this online or over the phone? Can't print out the form, as there is something wrong with my printer...haven't been able to figure it out, yet. Changed cartridges a couple of times...says paper jam, but I don't see any?

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
He's currently some where between Mn and Ms on his way to gather signatures on petitions. Has to rush from there to do two more somewhere. Think I'll go give em a hand in Jackson, lol, just a few cups of coffee farther than Ok City, Bill!

The man is busier than twins, a heck of a hunter, and generally just a nice guy!

·
821 Posts
Thanks, BillbeckOKC...Thanks for all that info. I did email him. Got it from Archery Talk site, earlier. :D

Dan (awshucks) Thanks for that DJH update. I'll give him time to get back to me. :D

·
821 Posts
Spoke with Dan Hendricks today. Had a great conversation. Am officially a member of the ACF. Can't wait to get the 1st issue of HBM. :D

·
378 Posts
kmtpr said:
Spoke with Dan Hendricks today. Had a great conversation. Am officially a member of the ACF. Can't wait to get the 1st issue of HBM. :hat:
Welcome to the ACF Kathy! SO glad to hear that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts