Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Tundra; Sniper 370: BEEs, Hawke IR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have my new Hawke scope on and got the parts yesterday for the trigger job. Did the install of the trigger mod today and shot 4 bolts at 20 to zero the scope! Wow the trigger is like night and day now. Now the before and after money shot. Still using crappy bolts as everyone is sold out of Evo-X bolts now. These are hanging well at 40yds imho

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
If those arrows are hitting that well then keep shooting them. My Sniper shoots the BEE's and Blood Sports very well. Both are factory fletched and can be purchased off Ebay among other places.

·
Registered
2019 Tundra; Sniper 370: BEEs, Hawke IR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If those arrows are hitting that well then keep shooting them. My Sniper shoots the BEE's and Blood Sports very well. Both are factory fletched and can be purchased off Ebay among other places.
Thanks! These are not the stock bolts that came with the Xbow. I have only shot ~20 bolts total and 8 with the new trigger fix and new scope. I want to get a few dozen more shot before deciding what to get next; if anything. I never shot a Xbow before this one so I have a lot to learn and I’ll take my time. Now I need to figure out how to protect the cams, server, string and etc. I have some Scorpian Venom products on order to try and I still need to figur our what to do if I need to change out a string. Being a retired PhD scientist I like to learn as much about a hobby as possible.

Feel free to bounce things off me.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I like to learn as much about a hobby as possible.
I hope you learn NOT to shoot more than ONE arrow at a aiming dot before you "ROBIN HOOD" a perfectly good $15 arrow. It will happen; if it hasn't already.:eek::oops::mad:

Welcome to camp from a fellow scientist (inhalation toxicologist). You'll find that bow hunting is all about slicing open major blood vessels. Good luck. Hope to see you soon in the "Hunting Success" thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts