Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I broke down and sold my A4. I loved that dang bow. Just so many design features that I really enjoyed. The quiver was excellent, the Accuspine arrows were excellent, the sling was AWESOME. The OEM scope is way better than the Hawke XB1 I bought for it, but pulled off. The buyer got a great bow at a hell of a price.
But, I’m holding on to my 330! All the same features of the A4 just 40 FPS slower. But it is lighter and still built like a tank. I won’t sell that bow….. ever.
I pick up my Sub-1 tomorrow. I hope I enjoy it as much as I have my CAMX bows.

·
5,271 Posts
Hard to sell a bow you really like. Hope the new one works well for you.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are right JO PA. It went to a good home. Sold it on Craigslist. I didn’t know it at the time, but it ended up going to an old college classmate of mine. When we met for the exchange, I knew I recognized him but couldn’t figure out how. After about 10 minutes of showing him the different features of the bow, we finally figured out we had a few classes together way back when. Was good to reminisce.

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Good luck with the new bow and congrats on that new "toy".:)

Reactions: THF

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck with the new bow and congrats on that new "toy".:)
Put her together today but didn’t get to shoot her. Got into 123 proof Heavens Door instead. Hopefully get to stretch her out tomorrow!

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Put her together today but didn’t get to shoot her. Got into 123 proof Heavens Door instead. Hopefully get to stretch her out tomorrow!
I know how that is. I like my "totties" too.:)

Reactions: THF
1 - 9 of 9 Posts