Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last Christmas my daughter ordered a Xbox for my grandson from Amazon,somewhere it "disappeared" in shipping.
By the time Amazon admitted it was lost they were out of stock everywhere.
This year she couldn't find one in the store so she ordered one from Wallmart to be picked up in store.
Some one (not her) changed the order to home delivery,and it promptly disappeared !!
Of course they are all sold out everywhere now .
I am sick of people who believe they deserve something ( everything !! ) for nothing .
End of rant !

Earlier today my daughter got a picture of her package on a porch,not hers or any neighbors .
Tonight when she got home from thanksgiving whoever had the package on there porch brought it to her house and left it by the door.
God bless them for honesty my faith in people is somewhat restored >

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Sad. I think there's mire bad than good these days.

Amazon is huge. So many drivers and employees its crazy. Im shocked anything shows up thats ordered cause they hire just about anybody here at the warehouse.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
That’s happening everywhere unfortunately. I ordered some parts and the tracking said it was on the truck out for delivery. The next thing I see is it’s two hours away. Go figure. No one cares about doing a good job anymore.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
It’s crazy, people want high pay with low effort. Once had a guy complaining to me about why he wasn’t making more money, the only thing I had asked him to do that day he hadn’t done, and he wanted more money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts