Crossbow Nation banner

The Hunting Public

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  BULLDOGGBOYZ 
#1 ·
I searched the forum and saw no mention of them. Does anyone else watch them on YouTube? Seem like pretty cool guys just trying to score on public land. At least it’s better than most crap on tv nowadays.

#2 ·
No, but I'll look 'em up tonight. My season opens in a little over 4 weeks and I cant get enough of those U-tube flicks lately. HA!:):):)

#5 ·
Been away watching 'em for the past hour or so. I like 'em so I have a bunch more to watch now. Thanks for the tip about their vids.(y)

Reactions: PBR and dynamo61
#10 ·
They seem to be pretty straightforward, realistic, willing to push the envelope, and explain everything. Watch the last couple seasons recently, picked up a few tips. I like their show because it is educational, most of the others that I have seen are much more entertainment then educational.

COB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: PBR
#11 ·
Would love to run into them on the public land I hunt here in Ohio. They hunted Ohio before but it was further south of me. Does anyone ever watch the Ranch Fairy? He’s all about vert bows but knows a lot about arrows and FOC.

#12 ·
Yeah I like some of his stuff and his collab stuff with THP. I was always shooting high FOC heavy arrows and broadheads they recommend but that was on my compound and this year I’m switching to crossbow and I’m not sure all of that logic applies to Crossbow’s. To be honest, I was planning on starting a thread to learn more about it but from what I’ve read on here Crossbow’s KE is so high you can get away with a slightly lighter setup because anything heavier and the arrow just buries further in the ground after the shot.

#13 ·
I have watched them for a few years. Aaron seems like an awesome guy. I love seeing the challenges of the different states they hunt. I have watched them upgrade slowly with equipment, all while hunting public land driving around in a Toyota matrix an so on.

I have two favorite episodes...…...one where they walk up on, what they think is dead but actually sleeping, mountain lion. The other is the hunt in Michigan where they go against other YouTube hunters in a friendly hunting competition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.