Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
225 Posts
Right now because i cant afford any thing else is my Excalibur Vixen with Middleton limbs,,, Shoots a 350gr arrow 318fps,,, I shoot 440 gr. arrows at 300 fps.. I really like this bow. Some day i would like a used matrix 330..

·
Registered
13,740 Posts
My first bow is going to be the W,R. Blackhawk 360: 6lbs.(bare), 360fps, 175# draw weight. It's on the way, can't wait to shoot it and report back. I read where a guy in another forum claims he shot 11/4" groups at 80 yds. I'll be happy if I can do that at 30.
Man! Are crossbows gonna surprise you! You will soon learn to shoot only one arrow per dot!;):)

·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Noise is the biggest complaint i read, but 1st hand experience is always best.
It's quiet, with all the sound dampening stuff. More so than my Exccet200, I would go so far as to say it's the quietest bow I have now. Did only shoot it once though and with 425gr total arrow weight. Realy love the trigger and balance.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

·
9,766 Posts
Hahaha. Duke, I like Scorpyd also but there is no dealer in SA. Let's face it how many crossbows can survive an alligator attack?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
Gators & Excaliburs ... both unchanged for countless millenniums! :p 😂 ;)

·
503 Posts
For me personally my recent purchase of the 10PT. Vapor RS470 comes as close to perfection in my eyes. If and a big if it was a shad lighter that would be great but that is totally a nit pick. Its truly fine. Fast narrow accurate and zero problems. I absolutely love it. Oh and the Sig BDX system is the cats meowwwww

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I've got a dusty Excal Albatros too!!!! lol

Glad I got Swatted into sense!!!!

Now,,,someone tell me to 'calm down'!!!!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts