Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wrapped up a multi-state facility tour which included testing various crossbows and products and want to pass along to those of you that are still waiting for certain brands to drop, that there's a new crossbow coming in just a few weeks. A lot of attention went into what the average person wants in a "hunting" crossbow with this build, and they have the resources to track the demographic. They're not chasing the 100 yard shooters or the entry level guys. This crossbow is directed at the masses with the focus being on its trigger, string/cable life, function, shootability and overall longevity. It's not real narrow, not real wide, not real short, not real long, not too light, not too heavy, etc. Its got a good safety and trigger on it and showing no string or cable wear after extensive testing. The long range experts on the forums probably won't like it but most real world hunters will. Reminded me of the Strykezone 380 with better ergonomics, adjustability and price point.

·
Registered
695 Posts
With the open mind to fixed heads and your commentary across this last month, I am inclined to re-subscribe.

·
Registered
695 Posts
O.k.
I am back in.

Lets hope the constant sale pitching in every article and page has relaxed a bit.
I am simply re-upping a year in support of the open mind, that I hope I see.

If it's the same old Bowhunter Magazine style of advertising, I am out for the last time.
Good luck! And thanks.
:)

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
LOL:) Sounds like my CP Sniper 370 after the trigger job! he he he :):):)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Well, you have my attention.

·
Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
593 Posts
I just wrapped up a multi-state facility tour which included testing various crossbows and products and want to pass along to those of you that are still waiting for certain brands to drop, that there's a new crossbow coming in just a few weeks. A lot of attention went into what the average person wants in a "hunting" crossbow with this build, and they have the resources to track the demographic. They're not chasing the 100 yard shooters or the entry level guys. This crossbow is directed at the masses with the focus being on its trigger, string/cable life, function, shootability and overall longevity. It's not real narrow, not real wide, not real short, not real long, not too light, not too heavy, etc. Its got a good safety and trigger on it and showing no string or cable wear after extensive testing. The long range experts on the forums probably won't like it but most real world hunters will. Reminded me of the Strykezone 380 with better ergonomics, adjustability and price point.
Well hell, thanks for not telling us what it is! 😏😂😂😂

·
11,196 Posts
Sigh ... I'm feeling manipulated. :p ;) I'm told there's a wonderful new crossbow coming, but odds are I'm not going to like it? That's totally un-woke and exclusionary in this Age of Outrage. Might even be prejudiced and discriminatory. 😂 Creating pre-marketing excitement for a brand and bow we don't even know yet? Are we THAT predictable?

So, it's a compound and that rules out the silly 5,000 year old technology fanatics. It's totally middle of the road in almost every way. That befits 75%? of the crossbow buyers out there. Seems to me, it better have a good price, great quality, superb customer service and a high advertising budget to be a success in that massive market segment. :unsure: It's like being in the 3-9x scope market.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts