Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accumulated a few hard to find parts, just in case! My two Scorpyds are costumed and I have no warranty to fall back on, so it's on me!

White Wood Sleeve Hand tool Tool

Crossbow Nut
Accumulated a few hard to find parts, just in case! My two Scorpyds are costumed and I have no warranty to fall back on, so it's on me!

View attachment 245279
Good plan Tenney. Here's my "backup bow in a bag" for Excalibur; spare limbs an a string.
Sleeve Finger Nail Human leg Seafood

Now if ya just put them spare limbs on right when ya need em, an not butt backwards yull be ok. Take lots of pix an write yer strucs down. Use a crayon an print big 馃ぃ

Registered
Good plan Tenney. Here's my "backup bow in a bag" for Excalibur; spare limbs an a string.
View attachment 245281
Now if ya just put them spare limbs on right when ya need em, an not butt backwards yull be ok. Take lots of pix an write yer strucs down. Use a crayon an print big 馃ぃ
Good luck looks like you got everything under control !!!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! A FEW PARTS indeed. Should be some interesting things comin up! And comparing my Burky RDX to my recurve that shoots the same speed, every plus except for weight goes to the RDX, so your limbs ARE on the right way! (y)
Been collecting for about 2 years now, limbs/cams, the hard to find stuff! My bows aren't going anywhere, so might as well plan ahead.

I been trying to tell "certain" people around here they are ON correctly, but they are hard headed, LOL.

Registered
I've accumulated 6 pairs of spare limbs and a couple pairs of spare cams over the years. Never needed any for replacements, but have some real low pounders for fun and some lower to mid range for hunting in my later years. I still have 6 complete working bows I could cannibalize or sell at some point.

Looks like you are all set Tnmtns.

Scorpyd 'til the end for me!

Premium Member
Looking like ya got it covered Jeff .
I have 4 sets of limbs and 2 sets of cams for backup ,one silver trigger box , one set of cable hangers and pucks .bunch of spare axles ,2 scope rails .
so yeah my 2 bows will be with me a long time !!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: Ventilator

Registered
I got you all beat! :ROFLMAO:馃槇:cool::whistle:
I have a frayed cable (not shown) some weird string dampers, part of a Ventilator stock, a single gen 7 cam, a cracked limb, a cable anchor with a broken pin, and an old style two slot cable slide. TOP THEM APPLES :devilish:
View attachment 245370 View attachment 245371 View attachment 245372
I've got some limb pucks, cable anchors, hinge pins, safety knobs, arrow retainers, lots of cable slides, probably at least a dozen sleds, short and long, aluminum and glass filled nylon, spare stock, tripod mounting bracket and all 6 have my customized center crossing cable slides. Silver SCORPYD limb badges and a few other odds and ends I probably forgot about.

I won't post a pic though. Wouldn't want you shorting out your keyboard with drool.

These bows will still be going strong, long after I'm gone!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The gen 3 cans look familiar . I still have 3 more sets, a set of Gen 6 cans a set of 165 limbs cable slides, set of 150 limbs from a Silver, 6 working bows and one that needs some help
They SHOULD look familiar, LOL. Thanks again Rich!

Building up my collection, one piece at a time.....Not easy these days, but my Scorpyds ain't going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts